22/12/16 - Coworth Park, Dorchester Collection, Ascot
Spa and Stay offer
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining in the Mansion House. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.
Head to the luxury spa for a refreshing swim in the inviting indoor pool, work out in the gym or indulge in a relaxing treatment like an aromatherapy massage. Having worked up an appetite, enjoy a healthy bite to eat and a chilled glass of champagne at The Spatisserie. Or become an exclusive member of The Spa at Coworth Park, which allows you to use all the facilities as well as walk, jog or cycle around this peaceful haven.
The Spa at Coworth Park was awarded "Best Destination Spa" at the 2017 Conde Nast Johansens awards.
The Spa and Stay offer includes:
- English Breakfast for two
- 50 minute Swedish massage for two or prescription facials - couples room optional
- Use of the private relaxation room one hour before or after your treatment
- Two fruit smoothies served in The Spatisserie
- A pot of estate grown meadow tea to share
- Digital detox (optional mobile device secure surrender for the duration of your stay)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Stables Superior from 475 pounds
- Mansion House Superior from 590 pounds
- Stables Junior Suite from 645 pounds
- Mansion Junior Suite from 715 pounds